Pinterest has inspired me to do things that I otherwise would never have attempted.
Today I, or rather Noah and I, re-covered a couple of chairs that were looking pretty shabby. It took a little bit longer than we expected but they came out great!
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer email history when you die.
2. Nothing stinks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to take a nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection…again.
13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. “Do not machine wash or tumble dry” means I will never wash this — ever. Probably shouldn’t buy it.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Dangit!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What did you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know NOT to answer when they call.
18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day “Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?” How the heck do I respond to that?
Feel free to add your own by leaving a comment…
Marilee tagged me. I suspect that it was in an attempt to rescue my pathetic blog which has sat dormat for almost 2 months now. I have to respond to each question with one word (if possible) that comes to mind. Then I tag 4 people to do the same. Here goes…
1. Where is your cell phone? Nightstand.
2. Your significant other? Comfortable.
3. Your hair? Ponytail.
4. Your mother? Reconciliation.
5. Your father? Loving.
6. Your favorite thing(s)? Jesus and my camera.
7. Your dream last night? Strange.
8. Your favorite drink? OJ.
9. Your dream/goal? That my kids feel loved.
10. The room you’re in? Bedroom.
11. Your fear? Rejection.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home.
13. Where were you last night? Home.
14. What you’re not? Skinny.
15. Muffins/donuts? Muffins (hence my previous answer!).
16. One of your wish list items? Burke Williams GC (got it!).
17. Where you grew up? Simi Valley.
18. The last thing you did? Folded laundry.
19. What are you wearing? Sweats.
20. Your TV? On – Noah’s awake
21. Your pet? 1 fish, just died.
22. Your computer? An addiction.
23. Your life? Redeemed.
24. Your mood? Weary.
25. Missing someone? My dad.
26. Favorite pastime? Scrapbooking.
27. Something you’re not wearing? Jewelry.
28. Favorite Store? Brighton.
29. Your summer? Busy.
30. Your favorite color? Blue.
31. When is the last time you laughed? 30 minutes ago.
32. Last time you cried? This afternoon.
33. Who will re-post this? Jennie.
34. Four places I go over and over? Calvary, Albertson’s, soccer and wherever my 16-year-old needs to be
35. Four people who e-mail me? Cyndee, Liz, Traci and Tracy
36. Four of my favorite foods? Pizza, Steak, Tabulleh, Bureg.
37. Four places I would like to be right now? In the sun, in the snow, Burke Williams, on a cruise.
38. Four people I tag? Jennie W, Cheri, Tracy T and Catie
ugh… I pretended not to be tagged even after reading the quirks first of Cheri and then of Jennie but agree that there is strength in numbers so here goes. Just like my friends, I’ll ask you not to judge me too harshly.